Spend the day uncovering some of Sydney's trendy suburbs, charming parks, historic pubs and delicious food just steps off the beaten track.
Spend a day off the beaten tourist track winding your way through suburban streets in Sydney’s diverse and unique neighbourhoods. Along the way we will sample food at local cafes and restaurants, eating foods you may never have heard of but are much loved by Australians. Vegetarian? No worries!
We will stop for a drink at a local pub to give you a chance to try an Australian beer, wine or cider. You are on holidays after all!! Using Sydney’s public transport network, we will get from spot to spot on foot and just like the locals do; by ferry, train, bus and tram.
Join this experience if you are interested in:
- Delicious food (all inclusive)
- Skipping the tourist traps
- Experiencing like a local
- Exploring by foot
- Becoming an expert in Sydney’s public transport
- Learning about local history
- Meeting like-minded travelers
- Having a great day out in an awesome city
Come find out why 5 million people call Sydney home!
This experience will largely be done on foot, approximately 12km throughout the day, so guests should have a moderate level of fitness.
Please contact me in advance if you have any dietary requirements to confirm it is possible to cater to these needs.
Food and drinks at 5 different locations throughout the day:
- Breakfast with a coffee or tea
- Morning tea
- Light lunch
- A beer, wine, cider or non-alcoholic drink at a local pub
- Afternoon tea
Transportation costs all inclusive: Train, Ferry, Bus and Tram
- Comfortable footwear with up to 12km of walking throughout the day
- Water bottle
- Hat and sunglasses